SO BAD! Snake Bit Victim Dies After Being Rushed To A Herbalist In Abia

A middle-aged man, identified as Chidiebere Christopher Nwoke, has died of snakebite in Umuajata Olokoro, Abia State.
The laborer was bitten on his left hand on Thursday after hitting the snake with his cutlass while clearing a farmland alongside his younger brother.
He was said to have been rushed to a traditional doctor who administered him herbal “antivenom” which proved ineffective, as Nwoke died later in the day.

No comments:

Lets know what you think about this post drop your comment below

Powered by Blogger.