Hey This Super Star Has Been Arrested (Read More)

UFC star Conor McGregor has reportedly been taken into custody in Corsica for alleged indecent exposure and attempted sexual assault – but ‘vigorously’ denies the explosive accusations against him.

According to the AFP news agency, the Irishman was arrested following the incident.
The prosecutor’s office wrote in a statement: ‘Following a complaint filed on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony McGregor was the subject of a hearing by the police.’

READ ALSO; Olamide, wizkid & Davido set to sign new upcoming artist rate the song below;
PLAY AUDIO NOW
No other details have been given on the charges against him at present.
A representative for McGregor has told TMZ: ‘Conor McGregor vigorously denies any accusations of misconduct.
‘He has been interviewed and released.’
McGregor has been on holiday in Corsica with his girlfriend, Dee Devlin, and their two children.
There had been a complaint pointing toward ‘sexual assault and indecent exposure,’ said the spokesman, who did not offer any more details about the alleged crimes.
French police can hold a suspect for an initial period of 48 hours before having to apply for an extension to custody, charge them, or release them.
In this case McGregor was released without charge, but the case has not been closed, and there may be further action.
Emmanuelle Ramon, McGregor’s lawyer, said his client ‘vigorously denied any wrongdoing’.

No comments:

Lets know what you think about this post drop your comment below

Powered by Blogger.